To change the drive letter or paths in Windows Vista, just follow these simple steps:
- 1. Right click on Computer and select Manage to open and access Computer Management Console.
- Navigate to and expand the Storage section, and click on Disk Management to access Disk Management Console.
- Disk Management Console display the details of all available volumes and disk drives in the computer configuration in the right pane.
- Right click on the volume or disk drive that you want to change the drive letter, and select 'Change Drive Letter and Paths'.
- Then click on 'Change' button.
- Use the drop down list to select the new and your desired drive letter to assign to the disk volume.
- Click OK.
- Click Yes to confirm.