- Sign into your MSN Spaces and access Settings > EMail Settings.
- Turn on e-mail publishing.
- Specify up-to-three email addresses you want to use to publish blog entries. Enter your Blogger Mail-to-Blogger Address here (BloggerDashboard > Settings > EMail) in one of them.
- Choose a secret word. (Let us say it is 'agent007'). This secret word is combined with your space name (Lets say it is mymsnspace) to form a special e-mail address (email@example.com) that only you can use to publish entries to your space.
- Access Settings tabs in you Blogger Dashboard in another window. There is a textfield named BlogSend Address. Here provide an email address to have your blog mailed to whenever you publish it. Enter your special e-mail address that MSN Spaces has created for you (firstname.lastname@example.org)