- Project Manager is a Person who thinks Nine women can deliver a baby in One month.
- Developer is a Person who thinks a single woman cannot deliver a baby in nine months.
- Onsite Coordinator is one who thinks single woman can deliver nine babies in one month.
- Client is one who knows that it takes a man, a woman & nine months to deliver a baby.
- Marketing manager is a person who thinks I can deliver a child whether a man and woman is available or not.
- Resource optimisation team thinks I dont want man or woman, i'll still produce a child with zero resources.
- Documentation team will think I dont care how a child is delivered, i'll just document 9 months.
- QA Auditor is the only person who is never happy with the PROCESS to produce baby.
Friday, July 1, 2005
A Few IT definitions :-)
Popular Posts (Last 30 days)
Bugzilla is the Bugs/Issues Tracking Tool from The Mozilla Organization. Version 2.18 is the latest stable release. There are couple of res...
Here are some of the articles I have been going through recently: 16 Open-source Tools Testers Should Be Thankful for This Thanksgivin...
Here is the list of Online Hindi Radio Stations. Copy the URL in your media player and enjoy !! 106.2 HUMFM - UAE ==> http://www.humfm...
You get all kinds of happiness advice on the internet from people who don't know what they're talking about. Don't trust them. A...
New Payment Bank Licenses are Finally Here. Here's What They Can Do. http://capitalmind.in/2015/08/new-payment-bank-licenses-are-final...
Check out this article I found on Prismatic: "Habits of people who always get promoted" http://prsm.tc/vPS7Oi
"Happiness feels intolerably elusive for many of us. Like fog, you can see it from afar, dense and full of shape. But upon approach,...
I had made my first equity investment in the NFO of Fidelity, way back in 2005. I was looking into the financial products available for sma...
Mark the location of the first character of the block of text you want to copy by pressing mx This marks the begining of the text to be copi...
Check out this article I found on Prismatic: "Things you can learn in 10 minutes" http://prsm.tc/20phs6