- Project Manager is a Person who thinks Nine women can deliver a baby in One month.
- Developer is a Person who thinks a single woman cannot deliver a baby in nine months.
- Onsite Coordinator is one who thinks single woman can deliver nine babies in one month.
- Client is one who knows that it takes a man, a woman & nine months to deliver a baby.
- Marketing manager is a person who thinks I can deliver a child whether a man and woman is available or not.
- Resource optimisation team thinks I dont want man or woman, i'll still produce a child with zero resources.
- Documentation team will think I dont care how a child is delivered, i'll just document 9 months.
- QA Auditor is the only person who is never happy with the PROCESS to produce baby.
Friday, July 1, 2005
A Few IT definitions :-)
Popular Posts (Last 30 days)
Bugzilla is the Bugs/Issues Tracking Tool from The Mozilla Organization. Version 2.18 is the latest stable release. There are couple of res...
Here is the list of Online Hindi Radio Stations. Copy the URL in your media player and enjoy !! 106.2 HUMFM - UAE ==> http://www.humfm...
JSP Model 1, Model 2 Architectures and MVC Pattern The early JSP specifications presented two approaches for building web applications usi...
Mark the location of the first character of the block of text you want to copy by pressing mx This marks the begining of the text to be copi...
Received the pic in an email :)
A Product Owner compiles all the changes planned for the product and prioritizes the possible functionalities. Sprint is A 1-6 week period...
Agile vs Waterfall vs Iterative vs Lean Software Development - In Pictures! : " Tara Whitaker has produced an excellent diagram to dep...
I am trying to install on a Linux machine (Fedora). Facing a couple of issues(I, being a Windows guy, was to face those issues :(... Anyw...
I have been assigned to prepare a checklist for my project. So, while compiling a checklist for SQLs, I suggested to use SELECT COUNT(COLUMN...