A Few IT definitions :-)
- Project Manager is a Person who thinks Nine women can deliver a baby in One month.
- Developer is a Person who thinks a single woman cannot deliver a baby in nine months.
- Onsite Coordinator is one who thinks single woman can deliver nine babies in one month.
- Client is one who knows that it takes a man, a woman & nine months to deliver a baby.
- Marketing manager is a person who thinks I can deliver a child whether a man and woman is available or not.
- Resource optimisation team thinks I dont want man or woman, i'll still produce a child with zero resources.
- Documentation team will think I dont care how a child is delivered, i'll just document 9 months.
- QA Auditor is the only person who is never happy with the PROCESS to produce baby.