You Know You Work in Aerospace When...
You Know You Work in Aerospace When...: "
A little joke going around the office. This could be almost any place in the corporate world.
- You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for eight different managers
- Your resume is on a jump drive, in your pocket
- When someone asks what you do for a living, you lie.
- You get real excited about a 3% pay raise
- Your biggest loss from a hard drive crash is that you lose your best jokes and Internet sites
- You sit in a cubicle smaller than your bedroom closet.
- It's dark on your drive to and from work.
- Fun is when "projects" are assigned to someone else.
- Communication is something your Group is having problems with.
- You see a good-looking person and know immediately it is a visitor.
- Free food left over from meetings is your main staple.
- All art involves a white board.
- All real work is done prior to 9:00 AM or after 5:00 PM
- You're already late on the assignment you just received.
- Dilbert is your favorite carton.
- Your boss's favorite lines are: "When you get a few minutes," "In your spare time," or "I have an opportunity for you."
- 90% of the people in your company do not know what you do.
- 90% of the people in your company do not care what you do.
- Vacation is something you rollover to next year or a check you get each January
- Change is the norm.
- You read this entire list and understood all of it.