Monday, April 14, 2008

Back after a while

Its been a while that I appeared here. I have been much occupied with my project work off lately. Things seems ok now, and in control too :)
I am currently in Phoenix, Az, working on a travel related product for a big US Corporate, and we have been doing some good work in GWT, Spring, Struts, DB2 based Application. Application is interacting with a Vendor Application. Web Services are employed; both consumer and provider.
I dont know how long I would stay here, but would like to enjoy my stay here. Wife and kid are here with me. Phoenix is notorious for the summers, however, being from Delhi should help as both cities face extreme summers.

:)



AdvertisementGet great discounts on Amazon.com Textbooks

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Reading List - 05-Mar-23

Talking to #AI may be the most important job skill of this century ( JohnGoodPasture ) Role of account management over the years. It’s a ro...