- It is impossible to lick your elbow.
- A crocodile can’t stick it’s tongue out.
- A shrimp’s heart is in their head.
- A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
- On average, a human being will have sex more than 3,000 times and spend two weeks kissing in their lifetime.
- Rats and horses can’t vomit.
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die. If you keep your eyes open by force, they can pop out.
- Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
- If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations of US, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
- A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- Cat’s urine glows under a black-light.
- Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different.
[Received in an email]