Saturday, November 26, 2005

[Humor] Excerpts from HER & HIS Diaries

HER DIARY


I asked him what was wrong - he said, "Nothing." I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.
On the way home, I told him that I loved him, but he simply smiled and kept driving.
I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say, "I love you too."

When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched TV; he seemed distant and absent.

Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed.

I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep. I started crying and cried until I fell asleep.
I do not know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is a disaster.
















HIS DIARY


























Today India lost the cricket match again. DAMM IT.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Reading List - 05-Mar-23

Talking to #AI may be the most important job skill of this century ( JohnGoodPasture ) Role of account management over the years. It’s a ro...