20. "That's weird..."
19. "It's never done that before."
18. "It worked yesterday."
17. "How is that possible?"
16. "It must be a hardware problem."
15. "What did you type in wrong to get it to crash?"
14. "There is something funky in your data."
13. "I haven't touched that module in weeks!"
12. "You must have the wrong version."
11. "It's just some unlucky coincidence."
10. "I can't test everything!"
9. "THIS can't be the source of THAT."
8. "It works, but it hasn't been tested."
7. "Somebody must have changed my code."
6. "Did you check for a virus on your system?"
5. "Even though it doesn't work, how does it feel?
4. "You can't use that version on your system."
3. "Why do you want to do it that way?"
2. "Where were you when the program blew up?"
And the Number One Reply by Programmers when their programs don't
"It works on my machine" :)
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Programmers to Testers
Top 20 replies by Programmers to Testers when their programs don't work:
Popular Posts (Last 30 days)
Bugzilla is the Bugs/Issues Tracking Tool from The Mozilla Organization. Version 2.18 is the latest stable release. There are couple of res...
Mark the location of the first character of the block of text you want to copy by pressing mx This marks the begining of the text to be copi...
Here is the list of Online Hindi Radio Stations. Copy the URL in your media player and enjoy !! 106.2 HUMFM - UAE ==> http://www.humfm...
I have been involved in an Intranet application for a big SCM client for around 2 years now. This application is being build on JBoss with S...
There are some things to note to note about Servlets as opposed to Applets. Firstly, the servlet and its environment is completely under th...
Agile vs Waterfall vs Iterative vs Lean Software Development - In Pictures! : " Tara Whitaker has produced an excellent diagram to dep...
There are two ways of achieving it: You can add a meta tag to the generated HTML content indicating that the page must not be indexed b...
New meaning to the names of a few IT companies: No hard feelings. Just a positively humorous attempt! AT&T : All Troubles & Terribl...
Continuing from What are the different type of JDBC drivers? , here is a listing of some of the popular JDBC Drivers available. I have so f...
I am trying to install on a Linux machine (Fedora). Facing a couple of issues(I, being a Windows guy, was to face those issues :(... Anyw...