20. "That's weird..."
19. "It's never done that before."
18. "It worked yesterday."
17. "How is that possible?"
16. "It must be a hardware problem."
15. "What did you type in wrong to get it to crash?"
14. "There is something funky in your data."
13. "I haven't touched that module in weeks!"
12. "You must have the wrong version."
11. "It's just some unlucky coincidence."
10. "I can't test everything!"
9. "THIS can't be the source of THAT."
8. "It works, but it hasn't been tested."
7. "Somebody must have changed my code."
6. "Did you check for a virus on your system?"
5. "Even though it doesn't work, how does it feel?
4. "You can't use that version on your system."
3. "Why do you want to do it that way?"
2. "Where were you when the program blew up?"
And the Number One Reply by Programmers when their programs don't
"It works on my machine" :)
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Programmers to Testers
Top 20 replies by Programmers to Testers when their programs don't work:
Popular Posts (Last 30 days)
Bugzilla is the Bugs/Issues Tracking Tool from The Mozilla Organization. Version 2.18 is the latest stable release. There are couple of res...
Mark the location of the first character of the block of text you want to copy by pressing mx This marks the begining of the text to be copi...
I had made my first equity investment in the NFO of Fidelity, way back in 2005. I was looking into the financial products available for sma...
There are some things to note to note about Servlets as opposed to Applets. Firstly, the servlet and its environment is completely under th...
Here is the list of Online Hindi Radio Stations. Copy the URL in your media player and enjoy !! 106.2 HUMFM - UAE ==> http://www.humfm...
Funny Software Testing Quotes https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/funny-software-testing-quotes-prashant-pc?trk=api%2Aa129380%2As137781%2A Se...
Agile vs Waterfall vs Iterative vs Lean Software Development - In Pictures! : " Tara Whitaker has produced an excellent diagram to dep...
I am trying to install on a Linux machine (Fedora). Facing a couple of issues(I, being a Windows guy, was to face those issues :(... Anyw...
Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL clientRecently I installed MySQL 4.1 on my W2K machine and tried to connect to it. But could not. It threw the error Client does not support authe...
Enterprise Architecture Made Easy via: Geek and Poke Add me on Twitter! Come follow my daily antics, links, tips and more @rajneeshgarg o...