20. "That's weird..."
19. "It's never done that before."
18. "It worked yesterday."
17. "How is that possible?"
16. "It must be a hardware problem."
15. "What did you type in wrong to get it to crash?"
14. "There is something funky in your data."
13. "I haven't touched that module in weeks!"
12. "You must have the wrong version."
11. "It's just some unlucky coincidence."
10. "I can't test everything!"
9. "THIS can't be the source of THAT."
8. "It works, but it hasn't been tested."
7. "Somebody must have changed my code."
6. "Did you check for a virus on your system?"
5. "Even though it doesn't work, how does it feel?
4. "You can't use that version on your system."
3. "Why do you want to do it that way?"
2. "Where were you when the program blew up?"
And the Number One Reply by Programmers when their programs don't
"It works on my machine" :)
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Programmers to Testers
Top 20 replies by Programmers to Testers when their programs don't work:
Popular Posts (Last 30 days)
Bugzilla is the Bugs/Issues Tracking Tool from The Mozilla Organization. Version 2.18 is the latest stable release. There are couple of res...
Here are some of the articles I have been going through recently: 16 Open-source Tools Testers Should Be Thankful for This Thanksgivin...
Here is the list of Online Hindi Radio Stations. Copy the URL in your media player and enjoy !! 106.2 HUMFM - UAE ==> http://www.humfm...
You get all kinds of happiness advice on the internet from people who don't know what they're talking about. Don't trust them. A...
New Payment Bank Licenses are Finally Here. Here's What They Can Do. http://capitalmind.in/2015/08/new-payment-bank-licenses-are-final...
Check out this article I found on Prismatic: "Habits of people who always get promoted" http://prsm.tc/vPS7Oi
Mark the location of the first character of the block of text you want to copy by pressing mx This marks the begining of the text to be copi...
"Happiness feels intolerably elusive for many of us. Like fog, you can see it from afar, dense and full of shape. But upon approach,...
I had made my first equity investment in the NFO of Fidelity, way back in 2005. I was looking into the financial products available for sma...
Check out this article I found on Prismatic: "Things you can learn in 10 minutes" http://prsm.tc/20phs6