20. "That's weird..."
19. "It's never done that before."
18. "It worked yesterday."
17. "How is that possible?"
16. "It must be a hardware problem."
15. "What did you type in wrong to get it to crash?"
14. "There is something funky in your data."
13. "I haven't touched that module in weeks!"
12. "You must have the wrong version."
11. "It's just some unlucky coincidence."
10. "I can't test everything!"
9. "THIS can't be the source of THAT."
8. "It works, but it hasn't been tested."
7. "Somebody must have changed my code."
6. "Did you check for a virus on your system?"
5. "Even though it doesn't work, how does it feel?
4. "You can't use that version on your system."
3. "Why do you want to do it that way?"
2. "Where were you when the program blew up?"
And the Number One Reply by Programmers when their programs don't
"It works on my machine" :)
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Programmers to Testers
Top 20 replies by Programmers to Testers when their programs don't work:
Popular Posts (Last 30 days)
Bugzilla is the Bugs/Issues Tracking Tool from The Mozilla Organization. Version 2.18 is the latest stable release. There are couple of res...
Mark the location of the first character of the block of text you want to copy by pressing mx This marks the begining of the text to be copi...
Productivity 101: How to Use Personal Kanban to Visualize Your Work http://lifehacker.com/productivity-101-how-to-use-personal-kanban-to-v...
The Company You Work For Is Not Your Friend http://lifehacker.com/the-company-you-work-for-is-not-your-friend-1692113529 Sent via Flipbo...
Why You Need Emotional Intelligence to Succeed http://www.inc.com/travis-bradberry/why-you-need-emotional-intelligence-to-succeed.html?cid...
Check out this article I found on Prismatic: "Android UI Automated Testing" http://prsm.tc/qjqwvd Sent from my iPad
Agile vs Waterfall vs Iterative vs Lean Software Development - In Pictures! : " Tara Whitaker has produced an excellent diagram to dep...
I just decied to look for a few commonly used UNIX command. A quick Google produces a lot more, but here are a list of more useful commands...