- Get a faster computer (:D)
- Make sure your code is not doing slow things. (Use a profiler like JProbe)
- Remove any jar files you don't need. When searching for classes every JAR file needs to be examined to find the needed class. Also during webapp startup, jar files are searched for TLD files. If the jar file is not there - there is nothing to search.
- Remove any webapps you don't need. (So remove the all the webapps installed with tomcat)
- Tweak memory parameters - Google is your friend.
- Trim the config files as much as possible. XML parsing is not cheap. The less there is to parse - the faster things will go.
Wednesday, July 6, 2005
How do I make Tomcat startup faster?
These are a few of the options u can try to make your Tomcat Server startup faster:
Popular Posts (Last 30 days)
Bugzilla is the Bugs/Issues Tracking Tool from The Mozilla Organization. Version 2.18 is the latest stable release. There are couple of res...
There are two ways of achieving it: You can add a meta tag to the generated HTML content indicating that the page must not be indexed b...
Now you can easily post your Blogger post on MSN Spaces without doing any cut-copy-paste. The trick is very simple and anybody can use it in...
Here is the list of Online Hindi Radio Stations. Copy the URL in your media player and enjoy !! 106.2 HUMFM - UAE ==> http://www.humfm...
I have been assigned to prepare a checklist for my project. So, while compiling a checklist for SQLs, I suggested to use SELECT COUNT(COLUMN...
Funny Software Testing Quotes https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/funny-software-testing-quotes-prashant-pc?trk=api%2Aa129380%2As137781%2A Se...
Mark the location of the first character of the block of text you want to copy by pressing mx This marks the begining of the text to be copi...
I am trying to install on a Linux machine (Fedora). Facing a couple of issues(I, being a Windows guy, was to face those issues :(... Anyw...
I have been forwarded some study material on Core Java related stuff from The Training Group in my Organization to prepare for a forthcoming...
Received the pic in an email :)